The poisonous snakes are out and are spewing venom everywhere they go. Hardik Patel, Alpesh Thakore and Jignesh Mevani after dividing Gujaratis on the basis of caste, have become so rampant that they have started using derogatory words against PM Modi.
How Jignesh Mevani abused PM Modi?
This newly elected MLA started to shout that this was the biggest “moral victory” for the anti-BJP gang. How can it be a moral victory even though Jignesh and gang are losing since 1995 in Gujarat? Only strange people like Rahul Gandhi can justify their failure with bizarre logic.
This man named Jignesh Mewani who was the adopted son of senior journalist Gawri Lankesh went on to say that PM Modi doesn’t have any content to speak. He further abused PM Modi saying that Modi is a boring person and has become a Budda (foul way of addressing an elderly person).
Jignesh Mewani also asked PM Modi to leave politics and head towards Himalaya. “Indian politics should be handed over to youths like him”, he further said.
When Jignesh was using his motor-mouth against PM Modi, Hardik Patel and mushroom boy Alpesh Thakore were supporting, instead of condemning.
Watch!!! Pseduo leader Jignesh Mewani abusing PM Modi
Very disappointed to see such disgusting language for Country's Prime Minister, So arrogant he is! Anchor should have objected strongly !! pic.twitter.com/bfkJwI7Mks
— Tejas Barot (@imTejasBarot) December 19, 2017
“Look at the Language used by GUJ’s newly elected MLA @jigneshmevani80 for India’s PM @narendramodi & Hardik is smiling!
Very disappointed to see such disgusting language for Country’s Prime Minister, So arrogant he is! Anchor should have objected strongly !!”. This was how a citizen condemned this act of Jignesh Mewani.
Later this statement was even condemned by BJP National Spokesperson, GVL Narasimha Rao. He said, “Mr. Rahul Gandhi, Jignesh Mevani is insulting the PM in a shameful & disgraceful manner. Is this the new “politics of love” you are boasting about?” Are you now training allies to throw filthy abuses? If you really have any morality ,apologise for your ally’s abuse”.
Mr. Rahul Gandhi, Jignesh Mevani is insulting the PM in a shameful & disgraceful manner. Is this the new "politics of love" you are boasting about?" Are you now training allies to throw filthy abuses? If you really have any morality,apologise for your ally's abuse. @OfficeOfRG https://t.co/io0OppVHDi
— GVL Narasimha Rao (@GVLNRAO) December 19, 2017
Hey Jignesh Mewani, 67-year-old PM of India is far more efficient than you!
- This man was caught red-handed receiving fund from terrorist sympathizers during Gujarat elections. Do Indians need a young leader like him who is ready to sell the nation?
- This man namedJignesh Mewani had earlier said that he would sit on PM Modi’s chest and demand justice over Gowri Lankesh’s death. Mr Jignesh, what is the link between PM Modi and Gowri Lankesh’s death? Are you alright?
- PM Modi never asked votes in the name of caste or religion. But this man has no work other than creating a rift among caste and religion. So do we need a leader like Jignesh?
- PM Modi is far more interesting and in fact, you are boring, Mr Jignesh Mewani.
- It is you who can be called as a “Budda” and not PM Modi.
Jignesh Mewani is not new in the field of abusive language!!!
This man named Jignesh Mevani is seen propagating ‘freedom of expression’ but when a man named Anil Maheriya was “abused and threatened” by Jignesh Mevani as he posted commented on social media that exposed Jignesh Mevani.
Jignesh Mevani is an anti-Hindu pseudo leader, here is the proof!!!
If he was secular, then he would have respected the feelings of Hindus. “Public meeting of Jignesh Mevani. Crowd asks him to say “Jai Shri Ram” 5 times. He responds by saying that he would do it only if crowd shouts “Allah ho Akbar” five times.. then crowd starts shouting “Modi… modi..” even after repeated plea of Jignesh to listen to him”.
Public meeting of Jignesh Mevani. Crowd asks him to say "Jai Shri Ram" 5 times. He responds by saying that he would do it only if crowd shouts "Allah ho Akbar" five times.. then crowd starts shouting "Modi… modi.." even after repeated plea of Jignesh to listen to him pic.twitter.com/oXZLWHA8Nf
— Vikas Bhadauria ABP (@vikasbha) December 9, 2017
Rahul Gandhi should immediately apologize for these filthy abuses!!!
- When a random Twitterati allegedly abused someone who was close to Congress, the entire opposition had targetted PM Modi.
- Now that a close aide of Rahul Gandhi has made an extremely derogatory remark, will Rahul Gandhi apologize?