The terror of lynching continues in India and the Hindus have started to feel insecure in the nation where they are in majority. The recent addition to the lynching is that of the RSS worker Anand in Kerala.
He was lynched in the Nenmanikkara panchayat in the Thrissur district on Sunday by CPM workers. At around 1:30 PM, when Anand was riding on a two-wheeler, he was knocked down as after a car was rammed into his bike. Soon after he fell off his bike, he was lynched by the culprits.
"National Emergency: Killing of Karyakartas in Kerala"
Another RSS Swayamsevak, Anand, loving Son of a brave mother, murdered yesterday in Guruvayur, Kerala!
— Girish Alva (@girishalva) November 13, 2017
Attempts were made to save his life but he died while he was being taken to a hospital. In the Pinarayi Vijayan led Kerala state, the attack on Hindus are rising month by month. Last month, another RSS worker was hacked by the CPI worker at Muzhuppilangad near Thalassery in the politically volatile Kannur district of Kerala.
120 BJP workers have been lynched to death in the state of Kerala after since 2001. Out of this, nearly 84 were killed in Kannur alone. What is shocking is that 301 incidences of violence has been registered in the home district of Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan.
The murder politics of Marxists started in Kannur five years after the formation of CPI (M) in (1964) with the murder of an RSS worker Vadikkal Ramakrishnan.
I condemn the brutal killing of a young RSS Swayamsevak K Anand in Guruvayur,Kerala. The continuous violence by CPM workers & the protection to such political killings is now before the nation. CM Pinarayi must explain what his govt is doing to curb criminal elements in his rank. https://t.co/n8Q72tvk2l
— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) November 12, 2017
Let us have a look at some of the cruel incidents that claimed the lives of RSS/BJP workers!!!
- 35-year-old worker of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) was pulled out of the auto rickshaw he was driving in Kerala’s Kannur on March 8, 2016. Later, he was attacked with sharp weapons and when this incident took place, his auto rickshaw was filled with four children from class 1 and 2.
- RSS activist was hacked to death by a gang at Sreekariyam in the capital city on July 29, 2017. The incident was so cruel that E Rajesh was stabbed more than three dozen times.
- 18 January 2017, Ezhuthan Santhosh, a 52 year old BJP worker was hacked to death at Andallur.
- On May 12 2017, RSS worker Biju was murdered by CPM activists at Payyanur
- On October 12, BJP worker Ramith was killed in an attack. Ramit’s father Uthaman too had met with a similar fate in 2002.
Why kannur is always violent?
- Kannur is a strong hold of CPM and CM Pinarayi Vijayan hails from this district.
- It is apparent that the CPM wants no opposition in Kannur. It knows that if RSS is allowed to function, then they will raise people against the CPM and their atrocities.
- RSS and BJP are becoming stronger in the district and they are unable to tolerate. So CPI (M) is frequently attacking RSS/BJP workers.
— DEEPAK D KARELIA (@Deepakdkarelia) November 13, 2017
Kerala has turned into a hotbed of red terror under the murderous communist regime. The communists are hell-bent on eliminating their opponents using murder as a tool. The killers must be stopped at all costs. #BanTerroristCPIM
— RAJAT (@ind_rajat92) November 13, 2017
BJP has power in 19 states, but none has any opposition mass killing. But wherever leftists gain power, they eliminate their political opposition e.g WB & Kerala.#BanTerroristCPIM pic.twitter.com/kynAZBWSCJ
— Ashima Singh ?? (@AshiQuotes) November 13, 2017
Why ban only CPIM? All Communist parties should be banned. They have been wiped out in most of the world. Somehow managed to survive in India. Even parties of communist Nations themselves have moved on. In India, proponents of the failed ideology still flourish.#BanTerroristCPIM
— Jagrati Shukla (@JagratiShukla29) November 13, 2017