The voting for the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections 2019 is underway. What will be the results that will be known to us on 23rd May but what cannot be denied by seeing the mood of the nation is that people want PM Modi Government to come back to power
And for turning it into reality every individual is making efforts on their part. One Such initiative has also been taken by the state of Tamil Nadu. For first time in the history of BJP in TamilNadu 109 eminent intellectuals from the field of Tamil literature, Tamil scholars, scientists, writers, jurists, educationalists have given a joint appeal to voters of Tamil Nadu to reelect Prime Minister Modi
Not only they have appealed the voters to vote for PM Modi but also have listed the reasons for why should they consider the request made by them
Below are the important points mentioned by them
- Narendra Modi’s Government completed its tenure of five years in the center.In this five-year tenure of Modi Government, various sectors had seen development. Ujjwala (Free Gas) scheme, increasing maternity leave to 26 weeks and constructing toilets throughout the country had created a positive impact on the life of women.
- Measures taken by this Government to eliminate corruption had started to harvest benefits.
Ayushman Bharat is turning out to be the biggest healthcare social security scheme in the world.
India is transformed into the sixth largest economy from the state of economic crisis.
- National OBC Commission is given the constitutional status for the first time in history.
- Kanchipuram and Velankanni from Tamil Nadu were announced as holy tourist circuit cities by Ministry of Culture.
Steps were taken to establish the first AIIMS hospital and college in Tamil Nadu.
- Internal and external security is handled in the best possible way.
- The number of Haj pilgrimages had seen a steep increase.
- Housing for All before 2022 under Prime Minister Awas Yojana Scheme is rolling out in an effective way reaching the right beneficiaries.
- Hence, all of us wish Narendra Modi Government to come back to power again because of its exceptional performance in various sectors.
All of us appeal Tamil Nadu voters to re-elect Prime Minister Narendra Modi because of his care towards the nation, because of having zero accusation under his name and because of his selfless work for the nation to progress in the global arena.
A few days back 907 renowned theatre artists have also urged citizens to vote for PM Modi in 2019 Lok Sabha elections.This makes it absolutely clear that people are satisfied with the Governance of PM Modi government and want to hand over the nation in its hands