One after another, Rahul Gandhi’s dream of becoming India’s Prime Minister using the grand alliance is getting faded away. After Mayawati, now another prominent regional party has dumped the Congress party.
This time it is Akhilesh Yadav’s Samajwadi Party (SP) that has decided to go for the Madhya Pradesh polls without the help of the Congress party. This has truly provided a hammer blow to Rahul Gandhi’s Congress party as the election will be held in the next month.
Bashing the Congress party, SP’s Akhilesh Yadav said “I have waited enough. I can’t wait any longer. We are talking to BSP, but can’t wait for Congress. Nobody waits this long in politics. We are not a bechara party. We are a small party in Madhya Pradesh but we count at number 4”.
But a week ago Akhilesh Yadav’s tone was totally different as he had said “I don’t know what Congress has said. Congress is a good party. They understand everything . But I know one more thing that Bahujan Samaj Party is not taking any decision under the influence of anyone”. Speaking on Mayawati’s statement, he had even said “I want Mahagathbandhan to happen. The Congress should take everyone together. The Congress shouldn’t waste time anymore and should have a word with everyone”.
Even before the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, will the Grand Alliance collapse?
Earlier, the BSP supremo Mayawati had said announced that she is dumping Rahul Gandhi’s Congress party by saying “We will contest Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh elections alone. We will not gain anything if we will go in alliance with the Congress at any cost. We will not bow in front of Congress. We have power to uproot our political rivals on our own”.
Mayawati had even said that the Congress party is scared of the BJP and further bashed the dynasty party saying that it is anti-dalit. Looking at these developments, political analysts predict that BJP will once again sweep Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and even Rajasthan.
- Mayawati dumps Congress party ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha Elections! Says “Congress is having a day dream that it will defeat the BJP”
- After Mayawati dumping “Grand Alliance”, now eight more parties decide to fight against the Congress party in the upcoming Assembly elections!
- Mayawati trips Congress and Mahaghatbandhan, says will join hands with Ajit Jogi’s party in Chattisgarh!
- Will the “Grand Alliance” that aims at defeating PM Modi collapse even before the 2019 Lok Sabha elections?
- Grand Alliance dumps Congress party!!! Samajwadi Party willing to give only 2 constituencies for the Congress party in Uttar Pradesh, which has 80 constituencies