After successful targeting of terror launch pads and eliminating terrorists across the India-Pakistan border in the surgical strikes carried out by Indian Army, the frustration is building among Pakistan’s ISI and various terror agencies that operate from the soil of Pakistan under the aegis of ISI. After the surgical strikes in September, Indian security forces also neutralized a large number of terrorists who had already infiltrated into Indian territory and were preparing to carry out terror attacks.
With the stance of Indian security forces becoming highly aggressive under the leadership of PM Modi, strategy of attacking India from Indo-Pak border no longer seems to work, and hence ISI is planning to attack India from east by launching terror camps along Myanmar-Thailand border. Rohingya Muslims which are entering India as refugees are being trained as terrorists by Pakistan’s ISI to carry out terror attacks in various cities of India such as Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, etc.
As per intelligence reports accessed by India Today, Pakistan’s intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), is planning to open new fronts to launch attacks in India. According to intelligence sources, ISI has made a tactical shift in its strategy for India. After several attacks on the western border, the ISI plans to open a new front in eastern India by launching an attack from a secret terror launchpad. The intelligence report accessed by India Today further goes on to state following points:
- Indian intelligence sources said that ISI has recently set up a terror camp in Marisot, which is situated on Thailand-Myanmar border.
- Intelligence sources have further revealed that Pakistan’s ISI is using Taliban fighters to train Rohingya Muslims to launch terror attacks. This is part of Pakistan’s strategy of making India bleed by a thousand cuts.
- The terror launchpad in Mae Sot will be used to launch attacks on India and Bangladesh.
- If sources are to be believed, ISI with the help of the Pakistan Taliban is training groups like Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami Arkana (HuJI-A) and some Khalistani militants.
- Mae Sot terror camp first came into the picture some months ago when a terrorist was interrogated by intel agencies.
- Intel agencies believe that ISI is arranging huge funds and weapons for terror activities, and recently arranged a meeting between Maulana Abdul Kuddus and Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed.
- Maulana Abdul Kuddus is a Rohingya Muslim of Pakistani origin and heads the HuJI-A. He is believed to be close to the Pakistan Taliban.
— India Today (@IndiaToday) December 27, 2016