On Friday, Sanjay Leela Bhansali was manhandled by a group of people, enraged at the fact that in his upcoming movie, he was portraying a ‘love making scene’ between Rani Padmavati and invader Alauddin Khilji. It was a deliberate attempt to glorify a barbaric invader like Khilji, and at the same time insult the brave Rajput women who fought Khilji and his army. When the women realized that it was no longer possible to resist, they jumped into a pyre and surrendered them to the fire so that the brutal Khilji cannot take them as sex slaves. It is very important to understand who was Alauddin Khilji and his barbaric acts, as documented by the Persian historian Wassaf in his book ‘Tazjiyat-ul-Amsar wa Tajriyat ul Asar’ (Wassaf, c. 1310 CE) and from Tarikh-i-Firozshahi (written c.1357 CE)
– “He (Alauddin Khilji) killed the adult male Hindu inhabitants of Cambay for the glory of Islam, set flowing rivers of blood (Wassaf, 1310).”
– “He (Khilji) seized the women of the country with all their gold, silver, and jewels, to his own home, and made about 20,000 HiINDU maidens his private slaves”.
– “They took captive a great number of handsome and elegant maidens, amounting to 20,000…. and children of both sexes, ‘more than the pen can enumerate’.”
– Alauddin Khilji had a MALE SEX SLAVE named Malik Naib (Tarik-i-Firozshahi, 1357)
– “In those four or five years when Sultan (Khilji) was losing his memory, he had fallen deeply and madly in love with Malik Naib. He had entrusted the control of the servants to this useless, ungrateful, ingratiate, SODOMITE”. (Tarik-i-Firozshahi, 1357)
– “Alauddin Khilji and his Mohammedan army brought the country to utter ruin, destroyed the lives of HINDU inhabitants, plundered the cities, captured their offspring. Many temples were deserted and the idols were TRODDEN UNDER FOOT, the largest was one called Somnath, fixed upon stone, polished like mirror, of charming shape and admirable workmanship.” (Wassaf, 1310)
– When Khilji asked his advisor Qazi how should he deal with the Hindus, Qazi said, “If a Muhammadan decides to spit, the HINDU must open his mouth.” (Wassaf, 1310)
– Khilji endorsed the views : “HINDUS are like the mud; if silver is demanded from them, they must with the greatest humility offer gold. If a Mohammedan desires to spit into a Hindu’s mouth, the Hindu should open it wide for the purpose. God created the Hindus to be slaves of the Mohammedans. The Prophet hath ordained that, if the Hindus do not accept Islam, they should be imprisoned, tortured, finally put to death, and their property confiscated.” (Wassaf, 1310)
– After having 20,000 female sex slaves and about 30,000 other children as sex slaves, when he turned his eyes to Chittorgarh, 16,000 Brave Rajput women jumped into the pyre (known as JAUHAR) to protect their honor..
If a terrorist of such character like Alauddin Khilji is glorified, should we Hindus stay silent ? Let this be a final war on those who glorify the terrorists…. If they are not taught a lesson, a few years down the lane, Kasab and Hafiz Saeed may also be glorified in a movie, or Hizbul Mujahiddeen terrorists may be glorified as how they kissed and made love with Kashmiri Pandits of the valley…. all in the name of “artistic freedom” !!!
Artistic freedom cannot be taken to glorify a terrorist, and insult thousands of brave Rajput women who fought for their Honor and Respect, ultimately surrendering themselves to fire !
FOR DAILY ALERTS