Indian Army operations are usually secret and other than the personnel involved in the act, no one else comes to know about what has actually happened in the borders. But the recent disruption tactics of the Congress party has compelled the Indian Army to disclose the details of the secret operations, just because people wont be in suspicion about the brave Indian Army’s operations due to the cheap tricks of the Congress party.
Today is the second anniversary of the Surgical Strike that took place on 29th September 2016, and while the Indians are celebrating the valour of the Indian forces that carried out the surgical strike across the Line of Control (LoC) that killed over 40 terrorists and Pakistani soldiers, the Home Minister of India, Mr Rajnath Singh’s words have compelled Indians to believe that a surgical strike was carried out this week by the Indian Armed Forces.
This speculation has gained wings after listening to the words of Mr Rajnath Singh who said on 28th September in an event at Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh that three days ago something had happened and assured that it had gone well. Yes, something has been carried out by the Indian forces.
Here is the statement of Mr Rajnath Singh that sparked the speculation about another successful surgical strike:
- Hamare BSF ka ek jawan, abhi uske saath jis tarike se badsalooki ki hai Pakistan ne, shayad aapne dekha hoga. Kuch hua hai, main bataoonga nahi. Hua hai, theek thaak hua hai, vishwaas rakhna bahut theek thaak hua hai, 2-3 din pehle. Aur aage bhi dekhiega kya hoga. Maine apne Border Security Force ke jawanon ko kaha tha, padosi hai, pehli goli matt chalana, lekin ek bhi goli agar udhar se chal jaati hai to phir apni goliyon ko matt gin’na.
- Translation: You must have seen the brutal way in which Pakistan killed our BSF soldier. Something has happened, I’ll not talk about it. But something has happened and it was done alright. Keep trust that it was done in a good manner two or three days ago. Look it will also happen ahead. I’ve told my Border Security Force not to fire first as Pakistan is our neighbour. But I’ve also told them that in case a single bullet comes from Pakistan do not count your bullets.
This statement from the Home Minister, which holds importance, came after BSF Head Constable Narendra Singh was brutally killed by Pakistani Border Action Team. Now that Mr Singh has given hints of another successful surgical strike, we can expect the full details of it to be revealed by the Indian Army officials very soon.
Rajnath Singh’s statement also confirms that the Indian Army has been given full freedom. It permits the Indian Army to take any actions against the Pakistani forces if the terrorist nation cross its limits.
- Surgical Strike hero Lance Naik Sandeep Singh gets martyred in Kashmir! But kills 3 terrorists before his last breath
- WATCH! Anti-nationals stunned as the Modi Govt releases another video of “2016 Surgical Strikes” just days ahead of its second anniversary
- Here’s How Leopards Helped The Indian Army In The Surgical Strikes In Pakistan
Source: Zee News