Dear Shri Narendra Modi
I am a Scientist from IIT Bombay. I have analyzed Uniform Civil Code and consequences of its implementation in light of history of India and current situation. I want to share with you what my brain concludes.
It concludes that any delay in implementation of Uniform Civil Code is suicidal for India. It says that anyone who is opposing Uniform Civil Code for Sharia laws is a potential ISIS recruit. Because here is what a Sharia lover in India enjoys/wants to enjoy:
1. Non-believers will burn in hell. That is why you will never see a Moulvi or Jihadi use Marhoom for a dead Non-Muslim.
2. Non-believers have lesser rights than believers.
3. Non-believers must be killed or attacked or harmed or taxed or curbed or fooled depending upon whether you are in majority or minority.
4. Non-believers are not allowed to enter city of Mecca because they are impure.
5. Non-believers, when in majority, should change their laws according to Sharia Laws to accommodate Muslims. That you see in India.
6. Non-believers, when in minority, should submit to Sharia Laws or else face wrath. That you see in Saudi or Pakistan.
7. Non-believers don’t have right to propagate their religions in believers’ land. However believers should have all rights to preach, propagate, convert others to their faith.
8. Women can be married in multiple numbers- 2, 3 and 4.
9. Girl of any age- 6 years or 9 years is fit to marry a 20/30/55 years old pervert.
10. Women can be made sex-slaves.
11. Women should cover themselves from top to toe.
12. Women can be divorced by husband unilaterally by simply saying “Talaq Talaq Talaq”.
13. A divorced woman can be reunited with husband only after marrying another man, consummating marriage with him and then getting divorced by him if he wishes to. This is called Halala.
14. After divorce, child(ren) will go to father. They will be with mother only if they need breastfeeding. The day they can survive without mother’s milk, they will have to relocate to father.
15. Husband can beat wife.
16. Woman’s testimony is half of that of a man.
17. Women can’t pray during their periods.
18. Non-believing women can be abducted, raped and sold after declaring Jihad.
19. Religion is above nation.
20. Vande Mataram is Haram.
21. Homosexuals must be killed.
22. Atheists must be killed.
23. Apostate must be killed.
24. Roads should be blocked for prayers.
25. Airports and other public places should have special worship places for Muslims.
26. All humans should accept Islam.
… and the list is endless.
I firmly believe that while we have developed sophisticated weapons to combat terrorists who are blowing up people in our cities in random attacks or beheading our men and raping our women, not a single attempt has been made to combat hate which is mother of terrorism. And the roots of terror, 1947 partition and opposition of UCC are same.
Know that with every passing minute without UCC, a woman somewhere in Muzaffarnagar is separated from her child after being kicked out of marriage and home because Biryani last night wasn’t tasty enough. More than 90 million Muslim women live in fear of getting divorced or becoming 2nd/3rd/4th wife of husband. That fear and feeling of oppression in mother’s mind are being transmitted to the next generations with genes. And it is this fear and insecurity in mother’s mind that reflects in poor health, educational, economic, social and law & order issues in Muslim youth.
If UCC is not implemented firmly right now, we will not be able to stop another 1947. Because Mantra of 1947 partition was ‘we are different from you’. And Mantra of Sharia/Personal law is again same- ‘we are different from you’. We will be fools to believe that we will get different results this time despite using same Mantra.
You were given mandate for UCC. So there is no need for public referendum/opinion again in my opinion. Please implement UCC and deploy forces in 86 ‘sensitive’ districts. Get fast track courts established for violators for setting examples.
When you stand for truth, numbers don’t count.
Always with you in service of Bharat Mata.
– Dr Vashi Sharma