If you are thinking that the Rohingyas have penetrated only into West Bengal and Assam, then a shocking information is waiting for you. A message that was sent from the Principal Chief Security Commissioner of RPF to all his divisional commissioners on 26th September mentioned that the Rohingyas have boarded 14 trains and are waiting to get down in Kerala, specifically in Chennai.
TVC Express, MAS Express, CAPE Express, TPJ Express, PDY Express and TBM Express were few of the trains in which the Rohingyas were travelling towards Kerala.
The missive that was sent by Railway Protection Force (RPF), marked “secret” said:
- Input indicates that huge number of Rohingyas (an ethnic group of Myanmar’s Rakhine province), are travelling from every corner of North East states and ultimately heading towards Kerala, especially in the south bound trains.
- All Rohingyas are travelling in groups along with their families.
- Officers and staff under your control may be sensitised about their movements. If they are found in trains they may be handed over to police having jurisdiction for further action. Action taken report may be sent to this office at the earliest for the perusal of Principal Chief Security Commissioner (PCSC).
It should be noted that even the Home Minister Rajnath Singh had said that the Rohingyas were travelling to Kerala saying “We’ve got information that Rohingyas have started entering Kerala. I’ve asked the Home Secretary to alert the Kerala Government on the situation. How can we allow somebody to illegally enter the country? Indians have the primary right over the resources of the country”.
Responding to the matter, the Kerala Chief Minister’s Office informed to The News Minute that “The state police is on alert following the information, especially at the places where they are supposed to arrive. But the other plans like how the issue will be dealt with is yet to be decided”. While the police said that “The police have been monitoring the situation and action will be taken based on the situation which emerge”.
This is indeed a dangerous development and the Kerala state government should join hands with the central government and should nab the Rohingyas as soon as possible. The cops should also find out why the Rohingyas are travelling in 14 trains only to Kerala?
We had seen in the past how the Kerala state had witnessed terror training camps. Wherever the Rohingyas had penetrated, they had involved in anti-social activities such as kidnapping young girls and selling them. And even smuggling of drugs and providing aide to terror activities. Yet, few of the political parties are opposing the deportation of Rohingya Muslims from India.
- Mamata Banerjee’s love towards Rohingyas! BSF DG reveals that Mamata Banerjee ruled West Bengal is ‘Slightly Friendly’ to Rohingyas
- 3 Rohingya Muslims arrested after they illegally obtained voter ID cards, PAN cards and Indian passports in Hyderabad
- “Rohingya terrorists massacred over 100 Hindu families in Myanmar”: Amnesty Report, But Priyanka Chopra takes pictures with them and calls them innocent!
Source: The News Minute