“Every time I see the news, my heart breaks at the suffering of the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar”
Nobel-Prize winning activist, and media hero Malala Yousafzai had said these words and called for ending violence against Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
Her heart bleeds only for her ‘community’. She remembers all the elite words such as human rights, right to live, right for education only when she speaks against India.
Two days after the Narendra Modi-led government revoked Article 370, Malala had again took Twitter to appeal for a peaceful resolution of the Kashmir issue.
The 22-year-old, who survived being shot by the Taliban in Pakistan, has not dared to set foot in her own country, and she is considered a CIA agent by her own country men is often seen advising India.
“The people of Kashmir have lived in conflict since I was a child, since my mother and father were children, since my grandparents were young. For seven decades the children of Kashmir have grown up amidst violence.” this was her statement.
How conveniently Malala forgot the plight of Kashmiri Pandits, why only Kashmiri Pandit before the Islamic invaders wrecked havoc on Kashmir land all were living in oracle and harmony. Why don’t Malala preach Pakistan to stop cross border terrorism?!
Malala has been proven a over rated hypocrite time and again. She was an activist for Education to Girls then she would have come back to Pakistan. Involved herself in ground work and understood the reality. But she chose to stay back in UK even after her treatment.
The incident with Taliban made her the darling of the media and she was shown as a champion of women’s right and girl’s education.
Unlike a true social reformer, She readily embraced her celebrity status and traveled across the globe giving lectures, talks and interviews. She went on to win several awards including the Noble Peace Prize in the safety of the western world.
Books have been written about her and documentaries made. But even after all of it, she hasn’t returned to her birth place Pakistan.
Her remark on the Rohingya Muslim issue had proved how ignorant and ill-informed she is. Malala is back again!
On Saturday, she tweeted asking the United Nations to help children in Jammu and Kashmir return to school amid partial restrictions in the Valley. She Tweeted,
“I am asking leaders, at #UNGA and beyond, to work towards peace in Kashmir, listen to Kashmiri voices and help children go safely back to school.”
Malala might not have seen the viral video of our Jawans ensuring safety of the school children from the bullets of caesefire violation by the Pakistan.
That’s why she alleged that Kashmiris from all walks of life – journalists, human rights lawyers and students are expressing resentment over the situation in the Valley.
Dear Malala, you need to understand one thing. India is not like Pakistan, that you readily try to defame in the world stage. The countries reputation is very much different from Pakistan. We do not Harbour or nurture terrorist.
Just like we don’t tolerate false rhetorics by anyone, may be you or may be our own so called intellectuals.
Malala needs to understand that,
- Pakistan is a safe haven for many terrorist organizations of the world. Pakistan is responsible for genocides in Balochistan.
- According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan and Al Jazeera, there has been a surge in religious extremism in Balochistan, with banned terrorist organizations such as Lashkar-i-Jhangvi and Pakistani Taliban targeting Hindus, Shias including Hazaras, Ahemadis and Zikris.
- People and children are killed and women raped on daily basis which has resulted in the migration of over 2,10,000 Shias, Zikris, Hazaras and Hindus from Balochistan to other parts of Pakistan and neighboring countries.
- Pakistan also sponsored and funded the exodus of the Kashmiri Pandits from the Kashmir valley through the terrorist organization Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.
- The law and order situation of Pakistan occupied Kashmir is also no different. Human rights violations there are also at an all-time high. Democracy is an absolute joke in ISI ruled Pakistan. The literacy rate is at its lowest.
When her own country is in a state of anarchy and the Majority routinely kill the members of the minority community, Malala chooses to live in England.
- She doesn’t address the genocide of minorities community in Pakistan. She doesn’t speak about how the Hindu population has reduced from 15% to 1.6% in Pakistan or in Bangladesh from 22% to 8%.
- She doesn’t speak about the menace of ISIS and and their atrocities on Yazidis.
- She doesn’t speak about the torture of the Yazidi women who are being kept as sex slaves.
She even went to the extent of meeting former American President Mr. Obama and asking him to stop the drone strikes against the Taliban. Yes the same Taliban that shot her in the head.
Malala’s activism is unique one. She continues to fight against the suppression of children and young people of Pakistan from England.
She continues to fight for the rights of women of third world countries from England.
From the safety of receiving education in Oxford, she speaks about Kashmiri children wanting to atte d school.
Remember Malala, in India Kashmiris are safe they face threat due to the terror state Pakistan.
Malala just grabbed the spotlight and the world forgot Waleed Khan.
Waleed Khan, a young boy who survived after being shot by eight gun shots from terrorists in Army Public School (APS) Peshawar attack.
Waleed was the first one who tried to stop terrorists when they entered school’s auditorium.
Waleed still goes to the same school.
He wants to join his country’s army.
Malala left Pakistan and now lives in UK, And yes Waleed is younger than Malala. This again makes the globally certified brave girl a hypocrite.
Malala doesn’t voice about the conditions and quality of living in her own country but her choice to make a statement on topic such like Rohingya Muslims, or Kashmir issue which are India’s internal matter proves her hypocrisy and an intention to gain more limelight.
Malala has no moral rights to speak about any issue related to India. India is not failed state like Pakistan, and Indians are not dumb to fall into her limelight seeking rhetorics. Malala should understand this first.
Dr Sindhu Prashanth