Pakistan PM Imran Khan is going all out to seek help from other countries over Kashmir issue and now Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has come forward and supported Pakistan over Kashmir issue.
Addressing the 74th General Assembly Erdogan said that the solution to Kashmir issue, which has persisted for 72 years, can only be found through dialogue.
Erdogan said “In order for the Kashmiri people to look at a safe future together with their Pakistani and Indian neighbors, it is imperative to solve the problem through dialogue and on the basis of justice and equity, not through clashes,”
Referring to the abrogation of article 370 he said that the residents of Jammu and Kashmir are “virtually under blockade with 8 million people, unfortunately, unable to step outside of Kashmir,”
Irony is that Erdogen who is known for his violent and radical actions as a leader is now “worried” about the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
Well, let’s discuss the atrocities of Erdogen
- Erdogen hates the Kurbs and has helped Syrian rebels who are no less than ISIS to seize an area. We see a lot of news about attacks on Syria and Erdogan is also one among them who cause trouble in Syria.
- In 2016, there was attempted coup in Turkey which means seizure of power. Tanks rolled in the streets and 200 people were dead. Although Erdogen blamed Islamic Fethullah Gulen, sources claimed that Erdogen himself staged the coup to cement his power.
- Erdogen has also threatened the US number of times, although he lacks the military and economic power to do so.
- Erdogen has also got powers for authoritarian rule in Turkey in the time of emergency.
- Erdogen’s goons have attacked Americans on US soil multiple times.
- He is also responsible for chemical warfare against the Kurbs.
Democracy is disappearing in Turkey and Erdogen is muscling his way through with pure force and no one could stop him.
A group of Swedish lawmakers had also filed a legal complaint accusing Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.
Also Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s attempt of raising Kashmir issue on international norms has failed miserably as Erdogen is the only person to support Pakistan in Kashmir issue till date. However, it is not going to affect India in any way as Erdogen himself is losing his hold in Turkey.
Erdogen’s handling of external affairs is disastrous and he has tense relations with number of countries.
The notoriously combative Erdogan has fallen out with many regional neighbours over the years, including Syria, Egypt, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
He has driven the economy into chronic debt, played regional power-broker with chaotic results, and blamed the Kurds for his failures. Now the bill is coming due.
That is not it, Turkish President has also attacked Israel in his recent speech, in which he compared the treatment of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip to the Holocaust.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu accused Erdogan of lying, recalling Turkey’s conflict with Kurds and its denial of accusations of conducting a genocide during World War I in Armenia. “Someone who does not stop lying, who slaughters Kurds, who denies the massacre of the Armenians, should not preach to Israel,” he said. “Stop lying, Erdogan.”
Well, Erdogen who is accused of genocide and other crimes has clearly no rights to talk about the people of Kashmir and even lecture India on human rights.