There are chances that the heading of this piece may make you think that it is a hoax or a fabricated news. NO. This is not a hoax, instead a shocking fact which every common people of this nation must know.
The facts represented in this article have been taken from CAG report and some facts are taken from various past investigations.
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation who is responsible for printing and plating of currency notes printed Currency Notes with a signature of Subba Rao ( RBI Governor whose tenure ended in September 2013) in 2014 also when Raghuram Rajan became RBI Governor. Thus making a loss of 36.69 crore. If you can understand then it is actually a loss of RBI but it was benefit for fake currency distributors and it is just a matter of common sense whose government was then and Why this money was printed and distributed in market.
2. Earlier back in 2010, Congress played the biggest game and invited the unwanted yet most dangerous threat to the nation by outsourcing the printing of currency notes to US, UK and Germany to the tune of 1 lakh crore. This decision was a threat to the sovereignty of the nation.
3. The same incident was earlier also repeated in 1997-98 when RBI outsourced the printing of Notes of worth 1 lakh crore.
4. CVC many times complained to the Ministry of Finance that fake currency are being printed by the suppliers and also seek information in order to pass to complainant but Finance Ministry said nothing.
5. It was Government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi who stopped the printing of a fraction of High denomination Currency Notes out of India and ensured that every single note was printed inside the country.
This Government not only saved billions but more importantly, it saved our nation from the deadly menace of counterfeit currency which can be contributed to the flawed policies of previous regimes.
Source – CAG Reports and special thanks to Ashutosh Muglikar .