Years ago, a bunch of Congress leaders used to praise whatever decision was taken by the Congress high command. Even though if it was deadly to the nation, they didn’t go to criticise the decision fearing to lose their position in the party. Then came Mr Narendra Modi, who is praised not just by his partymen but even by the legends of every field.
Months ago, PM Modi was praised by Olympic medalist PV Sindhu and emerging star Kidambi Srikanth, now its time for Rohit Sharma. Mr Sharma, who became the only cricketer to score 3 double hundreds in One Day International (ODI), couldn’t resist himself from praising Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- “An incredible speech by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji .. Covered such important and pertinent global issues. When a leader of such a stature speaks, the world truly listens”.
— Rohit Sharma (@ImRo45) January 23, 2018
Rohit Sharma who is known as the “Hitman” had hit the “Modi-haters” with this single tweet like a deadly missile. The tweet became an instant hit as it was liked by more than 26,000 people across the globe. Let me tell you that, the praise was not of fear, the praise was not of the greed of getting any reward from Modi government. But this praise was purely to the works done by the Indian Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi.
What was the magic done by PM Modi at “Davos” that impressed “Hitman” Rohit Sharma to the fullest?
- Firstly and most importantly, PM Modi began his speech in “Hindi” which won the heart of billions of Indians once again.
- PM Modi once again slammed the terrorist nations by saying “Terrorism is a big threat but what is equally dangerous is artificial distinction made between good and bad terrorist”. He made it clear that all the terrorists are bad.
- PM Modi once again spoke about Indian tradition that aims at binding the world together. “India has always believed in values of integration and unity, ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means the entire world is one family. It is relevant to bridge distances”, PM Modi said.
Even in the World Economic Forum, PM Modi showed the world that Indian Economy has grew 6 times in just a few years!
- “Last time an Indian PM came to the World Economic Forum in Davos was in 1997, when Prime Minister Deve Gowda had come. At that time our GDP was little more than $400 billion, now its more than six times”.
With this, PM Modi reminded the world that Indian Economy is heading forward in the rocket speed.
- “We have made it so easier to invest in India, manufacture in India and work in India. We have decided to uproot licence and permit Raj. We are replacing red tape with red carpet”, Modi added.
Soon, the Twitterati went crazy and the comments section flooded with praise and warning to “Hitman” Rohit Sharma
- Be prepared “Rohith Bhai”, you could be termed as Sanghi and they may also say you got into Indian Cricket team only through recommendation of Sangh Parivar.
Be prepared Rohith Bhai you could be termed as Sanghi !!!! and they may also say you got into Indian Cricket team only through recommendation of Sangh Parivar
— Achintiyah (@Achintiyah) January 23, 2018
- Exactly Rohit bhai, after all, he is our great Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi Ji. We really feel proud of having a PM like him.
Exactly Rohit bhai…After all He is Our great PM…Mr.Narendra Modi jee….we really feel proud of having a PM like him…
— Ankit Sinha (@asankitsinha459) January 23, 2018