It seems like the Gujarat election is fought between PM Modi’s “Vikas v/s communal forces”. Recently, we had seen how Congress party tried to make personal comments on PM Modi by calling him a ‘Chaiwala’.
Now a letter has been leaked which was written by Archbishop named Thomas Macwan. The letter asks the devotees to suppress the nationalist forces in India.
We have highlighted certain points!!!
- Not a single day goes without an attack on our churches, faithful or institutions. There is a growing sense of insecurity among the minorities, OBCs, BCs, poor and so on. Nationalist forces are on the verge of taking over the country. The election results of Gujarat State Assembly can make a difference
- Nationalist forces are on the verge of taking over the country. The Election results of Gujarat State Assembly can make a difference.
- It will influence the future course of our country” and the “secular and democratic fabric of our country are at stake.
- There is a growing sense of insecurity among the minorities, OBCs, BCs, poor etc.
- The Bishops of Gujarat State request you to organise prayer services in your parishes and convents so that we may have such persons elected in the Gujarat State State Assembly elections who would remain faithful to our Indian Constitution.
- Communist govts and doctors in a number of countries have been tumbled in the past through the protecting hand of our beloved mother Mary.
- It will save our country from nationalist forces too.
- Let us trust in our lord Jesus and ask his help. We keep mother Mary with us as a great support! Thanking you in anticipation.
A church is a place of worship!!!
Temple, church, mosques!!! These are the places of worship but this letter is really shocking. How can a letter be issued by a church which has all possibilities of influencing voters? Why is the church against the nationalist forces? Have the nationalist forces carried out any blasts like the terrorists? Have the nationalist forces burnt 59 Karsevaks in Godhra?
What is Rahul Gandhi’s take on this? Will Rahul Gandhi-who has attended several temples since weeks- condemn this letter issued by the church? Will Sonia Gandhi issue a statement on this?
— Republic (@republic) November 23, 2017
— Pallavi(Ruby)Baruah (@25rubybaruah) November 23, 2017
Not surprised that Archdiocese of Gandhinagar calls #GujaratElections as battle between Church and the forces of Nationalism
Much money has poured in to PAAS via #VaticanBank that itself was funded by UPA scams thanks to Sonia and family
— रवि कांत (@LegalKant) November 23, 2017