After 15 years a Prime Minister from Isreal has visited India and as expected, several treaties have been inked like never before. Even though there are several similarities between India and Isreal, one thing that India should be inspired is how to handle a bunch of Islamic nations that promote terrorism. Mr Netanyahu is only the second Israeli PM to visit India and the first one to visit India was Ariel Sharon in the year 2003.
Finally, the bug statement has been made by the Prime Minister of Isreal which has made the radical Islamists and terrorist tremble in fear.
“Our way of life is being challenged — most notably, the quest for modernity (and) the quest for innovation (are) being challenged by radical Islam and its terrorist offshoots from a variety of corners”, said the Israeli Prime Minister.
By saying this, Mr Netanyahu gave clear signs that the backbone terrorism will be soon broken with the help of Prime Minister Modi. Years ago he had urged the civilized world to unite and fight what he called the Islamist terror plague.
The weak don’t survive: Benjamin Netanyahu
- “We’re able to maintain peace by being strong. The weak don’t survive. I want to thank PM Modi, the first leader of India to come to Israel in over 3000 years. We believe in India as you believe in Israel. May God bless India-Israel alliance”.
#NetanyahuInIndia says We're able to maintain peace by being strong. The weak don't survive. He says I want to thank PM Modi, first leader of India to come to Israel in over 3000 years. We believe in India as you believe in Israel. May God bless India-Israel alliance #Raisina2018
— Anshul Saxena (@AskAnshul) January 16, 2018
Israel supported India in the three wars!
- Israel always supported India over Pakistan even though it’s a strong ally of USA. Not only in Kargil War, Israel helped us in our every war (1962 war, 1965 war, and the 1971 war) and at that time, we didn’t have diplomatic ties but still, Israel helped us secretly and unconditionally.
PM Modi was the first leader of India to come to Israel in 3,000 years!
Even though Isreal has provided vital support to India at the times of war, the Congress party ignored this great friend of India, just to appease a certain section of Indians. But it didn’t take much time for PM Modi to realize the worth of Isreal and that’s why he paid a visit to Isreal in 2017, which made him the first Indian Prime Minister to do so.
- “You (Modi) were the first leader of India to come to Israel in 3,000 years. It will not take long for your next visit; I know that. a revolutionary in the true sense of the term”. This is how Isreali Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised PM Modi for openly supporting Isreal.
- “We have discussed in this visit how we can strengthen our two nations in civilian areas, in security areas, in every area”, he added.
- “A simple lesson in our turbulent lesson is this, that the weak don’t survive. The strong survive. You make peace with the strong. Make alliance with the strong. You are able to maintain peace by being strong. Therefore, the first requirement of Israel from the time of our first Prime Minister, David Ben Gurion, was to achieve maximum strength to assure our existence”.
- “I like soft power, but hard power is often better”, said Netanyahu.
Deals signed between India and Israel!
- MoU on Cyber Security Cooperation between India and Israel.
- MoU between the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and the Ministry of Energy on Cooperation inOil and Gas Sector.
- Protocol between India and Israel on Amendments to the Air Transport Agreement.
- Agreement on Film-co-production between India and Israel.
- MoU between the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH and the Centre for Integrative Complementary Medicine, Shaare Zedek.
- Medical Center on Cooperation in the field of Research inHomeopathic Medicine.
- MoU between Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) and the Technion- Israel Institute of Technology for cooperation in the field ofspace.
- Memorandum of Intent between Invest India and Invest in Israel.
- Letter of Intent between IOCL and Phinergy Ltd. For cooperation in the area of metal-air batteries.
- Letter of Intent between IOCL and Yeda Research and Development Co Ltd for cooperation in the area of concentrated solar thermal technologies.