Within three months, everything can be reversed. The bunch of fraudsters who are free now will soon be behind the bars. Making a sensational expose, Dr Subramanian Swamy said that it was due to the regular interruption of the then Congress govt, the investigation was derailed.
He went on to add that due to P Chidambaram’s close aides have sneaked into the Finance Ministry, the culprits are running freely. He also said that by appointing honest officers who don’t do “Chamcha-Giri”, the case can be brought back to track.
Here are the few major points which were revealed by Dr Subramanian Swamy!
- Today, former A-G Mr Mukul Rohatgi has welcomed the judgement. When he was appointed, I had protested. These people should not be appointed.
- Court openly condemned CBI’s evidence, revealed Dr Subramanian Swamy, petitioner.
- Since corruption was a major issue in our election, for 2019, I have written to PM saying, ‘in 2019, public will hold us accountable for what we’ve done.
- This judgement will definitely be set aside.
- This is not a setback at all. This is, I would call, an aberration because law officers weren’t serious about fighting corruption. PM Modi should take up fighting corruption on a war footing.
- There are many officers in the Finance Ministry who are still loyal to Chidambaram. The Finance ministry has to be purged. We have to take up fighting corruption on a war-footing.
- Arvind Subramanian had said PM Modi is a “mediocre leader” in an op-ed. And he’s Chief Economic Adviser
- Many officers shielding Chidambaram. Honest officers have been harassed.
- SC said there’s criminality. What happens if we win on appeal? Congress has gone mad because after a long time they’ve got something to cling to. But this is definitely going to be set aside
- If we take this up on a war footing and with honest officers, we can reverse this in 3 months
- We have lost nothing. The only thing is the action we take in the future. This judgement is the junior level-lowest level judgement. If Supreme Court had done, it would’ve been final.
By looking at the above statements of his, one thing is clear that the team that looted 1.70 Lakh crores is free because of the investigation was sabotaged by the then Congress government. Dr Swamy also said that the honest officers were hounded so terribly that they flee from their position.
The first arrest was made in the year 2011 by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) but the verdict was given after 7 years. Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Vinod Rai, had exposed that a loss of Rs 1.76 lakh crore was incurred due to the illegal way of granting of 2G spectrum licence allocations.
Dr Swamy had earlier said that “Govt must prove its bonafides by filing an immediate appeal in High Court”.
“Absolutely no hesitation in holding that the prosecution has miserably failed to prove any charge against any of the accused, made in its well choreographed charge sheet”, this was what the court had said earlier.