The predictions have turned true. Here after, the terrorists who had hidden in the mask called “separatists” will have a bad time. In what is called as a big blow to the anti-nationals in the valley, the Jammu and Kashmir police have arrested the separatist leader and JKLF chief Yasin Malik from his Maisuma residence.
This development took place after “The Joint Resistance Leadership (JRL)”, an amalgamation of separatist groups called for a shutdown in the valley. So with an intention to stop the violence during the protest, the forces have started a crackdown on the separatists. Not just Yasin Malik, reports also confirmed that separatist Hilal War, chief of the PPP, has also been arrested and placed under house detention for similar reasons.
Yasin Malik who is a terrorist turned separatist takes pleasure in having one-on-one meetings with President of Pakistan, Prime Minister of Pakistan to conspire against India. Previously he was involved in several act of violence and even jailed for his crimes.
So, Yasin Malik is arrested
if Govt wants to thrash Separatists in Jail, then stop House arrest stupidity and put them in Jail out of J&K. Srinagar central jail is paradise for Terrorists. Infact, It's hub of Terrorist recruitment. Do not throw Separatists into any prison of J&K
— Anshul Saxena (@AskAnshul) June 21, 2018
The separatists had earlier stated,
- Joint Resistance Leadership has called for a complete strike against the continued civilian killings in the valley, which has witnessed a sudden spike since the eve of Eid… three young boys have been brutally gunned down by the Indian forces while the fourth is struggling for life at SKIMS.
- JRL demands an international probe into this gruesome murder.
From Terrorism to Tourism! Every Indian would soon be able to see a peaceful Jammu and Kashmir
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik has been arrested to prevent him from leading protests in the Valley after the Separatists shutdown call. Transformation of terrorism to tourism in valley has been initiated.
Separatist leader Yasin Malik has been arrested to prevent him from leading protests in the Valley after the Separatists shutdown call.
— Anup Rathour (@anup_rathour) June 21, 2018
Separatists are just looking for a way to cripple Kashmir’s economy and destabilize the Valley through protests and clashes!
#JKLF chief #YasinMalik arrested to prevent him from leading any protests against #RisingKashmir editor #ShujaatBukhari's killing.#Separatists are just looking for a way to cripple #Kashmir's economy and destabilize the #Valley through protests and clashes pic.twitter.com/S0RFQpdNYz
— NooriBadat (@NooriBadat) June 21, 2018
Now even the anti-terror operations are in full swing. Sources have also said that BJP had come out of the PDP alliance just because the Mehbooba Mufti’s PDP government didn’t take the terrorist threat on the scheduled Amarnath Yatra seriously. Last year the terrorists had carried out a deadly attack on the Hindu pilgrims and had killed and injured over 10 people.
Who will be the new J&K governor?
- In the year 2008, the Congress-led central government had appointed NN Vohra as the governor of J&K. He was the first non-army, non-police officer to be appointed Jammu and Kashmir Governor in 18 years, and surprisingly he was even given an extension in the year 2013.
- But the governor will retire on June 25 and it is interesting to see who will be the new governor of the state. At present, the name of Major-general GD Bakshi is at the top of the list.
- Major General Bakshi comes from a family of veterans. His eldest brother Capt Raman Bakshi was killed in action during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- Few even want Dr Subramanian Swamy as the J&K governor. But let me tell you, who ever might be the new governor, the valley will definitely see “Operation All-out” taking place in full swing.