Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on 72nd anniversary of India’s Independence from the historic Red Fort. In his 85 min speech, Here are some important Points needed to be noted.
Key Takeaways From PM Speech.
- India becomes 6th Largest economy in the world.
- GST, MSP & OROP implemented Successfully. All wanted but couldn’t implement.
- Praised Army for carrying out Surgical Strike.
- Power of Indian Passport has Grown
- There is significant increase in pace of construction of Toilets & Homes for Poor under SBHY & PMAY, electrification & Digitisation of Villages under PMUJ & DiGiGaon Project , Production of Food Grains , improvement of Infrastructure.
- 5 Crore people came out of Poverty Line in the past 4 years.
- Swachh Bharat Aviyan played crucial Role in saving life of 3 Lakh Poor Children.
- Transparency in Taxation has increased the taxpayers Number to 7.45 Crore in 2018 when it was 3.89 crore in 2014. The Tax collected by one Individual is being used to feed 3 Poor Families in the country.
- Broad Crack Down on Black money resulted the weeding out of 6 Crore Beneficiaries of Government Schemes & Saving of Rs 90,000 crore . The Middleman form of Corruption Conspiracy is gone..
- Mudra Yojana: More than 13 crore people were given loans under the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojna. Of the 13 crore, 4 crore people borrowed loans for the first time.
- Permanent Service Commission Provision for Women In Indian Military Service.
- Tripura and Meghalaya Are out of AFSPA.
A Brand Scheme Announcement
- Announcement of Jan Arogya Abhiyan / Ayushman Bharat Scheme will provide health assurance worth Rs 5 lakh to poor families. The Abhiyan will have impact on 10 crore poor families in the country with an estimation of 50 Crore of Indian Population and will be launched on September 25 this year.
- Human Space Mission ‘GaganYaan’ To Moon By 2022.
- Farmers Income will be doubled.
- Every Indian Will have Home by that time.
One of His Stunning Quotes
“The world now says that India which was a sleeping elephant has woken up and is running.The economists of the world are now saying that India has gained the trust to be a reliable contributor in the world economy” : PM Modi.
A Great Speech with lots of Hope, Aspiration, Vision and Dream was dedicated to The Nation By our Honorable Prime Minister…
We Hope, Our Nation will reach the Peak of the heights to fulfill the Aspirations of the citizens of this Great Nation Under his leadership …So All the best to this Great Nation & her Citizens for their Brightest Future.
Jai Hind, Jai Bharat!
Credits: Sumit Mandal