Not only Pakistan but china and Maldives also want change in Indian national leadership. Reason for that is their own self interest.
Since the Modi government has come in power, Pakistan has realized terrific change in Indian diplomatic strategies. Pakistan is getting response in its same coin from India everywhere in the world. Every misadventure of Pakistan is earning fruit of same taste.
Pakistan knows that with each passing day it is loosing its standing and credibility in the world. On the other hand with each passing day India is strengthening its position in international forum.
After witnessing the brunt of Indian anger for last more than four years Pakistan has realized that Congress government was much easy to tackle with. Present Indian government has given some examples of braveries and observed the state-of-the-art ruling policy.
What Pakistan imagines if there would have been Congress government in centre of India instead of BJP:-
- India would not have made vigorous attempt for becoming permanent member of UN and NSG.
- India would not have stopped Chinese’s army in Doklam.
- India would not have carried out surgical strike in Mayanmar and Pakistan.
- India would not have surpassed France and become sixth largest economy in the world.
- India would not have supported Baluchistan.
- Indian army would not have called for “ all out” operation in Kashmir.
- India would not have vowed to compel the Pakistan to live in isolation unless it leave the path of terrorism against India.
- India would not have taken chahabar Port of Iran at lease. Which is considered very important strategically.
- India would not have contributed to stop the financial aid to Pakistan from the world.
- India would not have dared to snub the Pakistan badly at every international forum
- India would not have become third largest country to spend on defense.
- India( ISRO) would not have launched satellites under the coalition of SAARC. In which only Pakistan opted for remaining out of the launch.
- Bullet train would not have made its way to India.
- India would not have put demonetization in practice that inflicted the terrible loss to enemies of India across the globe.
- Indian navy would not have been able to use the naval Base of America across the world.
- Israel PM had not dared to visit India if there would have been Congress government in centre.
- India would not bought the strategic Hambantota airport in Sri Lanka.
Note that in Maldives, pro-Chinese and anti Indian government of Abdulla Yameen has met with solid defeat in presidential election. Opposition leader Ibrahim Mohamed solih who is believed to be supporter of India has won the election. Hope he will pave the path to go out of Maldives to Chinese navy. Relation between India and Maldives will grow beautifully.